MMJ Card Requirements In Arizona
To purchase cannabis in Arizona, you first need a medical marijuana card. Nobody loves paperwork, but the application can be pretty simple, and most of it can be handled online. If you’re ready to become a new MMJ patient in AZ, there are a few things to know.
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must be 18 years of age or older, you must have a valid Arizona driver’s license, ID or US passport and you must have an Arizona residential address. If you’re under 18, you must have a legal guardian register as your caregiver.
You must have at least one of these qualifying conditions to be eligible for an MMJ card:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Seizures (including those characteristics of Epilepsy)
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms (including those characteristics of Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Required Documentation to Get an MMJ Certification
- Valid ID (AZ Driver's License, Identification card or US Passport)
- Photo (this will be provided during your clinic visit)
- Completed and signed physician certification form (provided by the clinic)
- Completed and signed qualifying patient attestation (provided by the clinic)
- SNAP documentation if applicable (Bring in a SNAP card if it has your name on the front of the card and you are currently getting benefits. Or, bring in your SNAP awards letter from the state indicating you are receiving benefits currently.)
Submit Your Application
All Greensprovides this service for your convenience.